Axis HMS Large TG Karabiner
Hot forged light alloy HMS carabiner with triplex automatic ring, large and wide opening, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery maneuvers and rescue operations.#
- shape designed to ensure proper work in axis of the rope or devices
- large size and ample space to facilitate the use of the half-boatman knot, the anchoring of multiple ropes, tapes, devices and rope maneuvers in general
- accentuated double T profile, for an excellent weight / resistance ratio
- lightened and shaped shape, for a better grip
- catch-free closure that avoids accidental entanglement during use.