RRP: From £52.00 £43.33
Right ventral lock in light alloy for rope ascents.
- External profile of the opening lever, which makes the ascent smoother and more efficient
- Profile of the opening lever hole, which facilitates its use even with gloves
- Design of the lower hole to always keep the device parallel to the user
- Cam release system that is activated with a single downward movement (patented)
- Steel blocking cam, produced with technology that implements its wear resistance.
- Equipped with teeth that preserve the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and climbing on it.
- It also has three quarries to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up on the rope in any condition (muddy rope, frost etc.)
- Anti-tipping system of the cam.