Quick Roll Right Hand Ascender
Speleology. Used in combination with a ventral blocker it allows the ascent of the rope with MAO technique
Rope work. Used in combination with a self-braking descender it allows the ascent of the working rope. Ideal for nailing and clearing cliffs
- ergonomic overmolded handle, for greater effectiveness of use in traction and greater wear resistance
- cam opening lever that can be used with one hand and cam release system that is activated with a single downward movement (patented)
- steel blocking cam, produced with technology that implements its wear resistance. Equipped with teeth that preserve the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and climbing on it.
- It also has three quarries to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up on the rope in any condition (muddy rope, frost etc.)
- equipped with two hooking holes for various uses, an anti-tipping system of the cam and a secondary hole for connecting a quick mesh for the bracket.