Quick Up Left Ascender
RRP: From £60.00 £50.00
Right or left locking handle in light alloy for ascent on rope with ergonomic rubber handle.
- ergonomic overmolded handle, for greater effectiveness of use in traction and greater wear resistance
- one-handed cam opening lever and cam release system (patented) that is activated with a single downward movement
- steel blocking cam, produced with technology that implements its wear resistance. Equipped with teeth that preserve the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and climbing on it.
- It also has three quarries to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up on the rope in any condition (muddy rope, frost etc.)
- equipped with two hooking holes for various uses, an anti-tipping system of the cam and a secondary hole for connecting a quick mesh for the bracket.