Quick Up Right Ascender
RRP: From £60.00 £50.00
Innovative lift handle with integrated pulley, usable in the following areas:
- Speleology - Used in combination with a ventral blocker it allows the ascent of the rope with MAO technique.
- Rope work - Used in combination with a self-braking descender it allows the ascent of the working rope.
- Ideal for nailing and clearing cliffs
- Ergonomic overmolded handle, for greater effectiveness of use in traction and greater wear resistance
- Cam opening lever that can be used with one hand and cam release system that is activated with a single downward movement (patented)
- Steel blocking cam, produced with technology that implements its wear resistance.
- Equipped with teeth that preserve the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and climbing on it.
- It also has three quarries to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up on the rope in any condition (muddy rope, frost etc.)
- Equipped with two hooking holes for various uses, an anti-tipping system of the cam and a secondary hole for connecting a quick mesh for the bracket.